Bake Sale for Israeli Terror Victims
Make baked goods to sell and donate profits to Israeli terror victims.
- Number of Hours: 3
Do it Yourself Project
What To Do:
- Set a date for the sale with the host organization – your local Chabad house, Jewish Community Center, or school.
- Organize a time to bake the items to sell: cookies, brownies, muffins, cupcakes, etc. Decide on everything you want to make. Recipes can be found online or you can ask parents or mentors for recipes they like to use at home.
- Purchase the necessary ingredients, foil pans, and plastic wrap.
- Buy paper bags and to-go containers (Costco should have them) for the customers.
- Design a flyer and post it in local schools, libraries, and shuls. Advertise through email and create a Facebook event.
- Set up music while baking the goods. Pack them up in foil pans and cover with plastic wrap.
- Arrange all the baked goods at the event 20 minutes beforehand and set up music.
- Contact a shliach in Israel to send the proceeds to war and terror victims.
What You Need:
- Baking ingredients
- Disposable pans
- Plastic wrap
- Paper bags/to-go containers
- iPod/CD player
Who Is On Board