Letters to the IDF
Host a screening of a slide show, video clips, or a movie about Israeli soldiers and then write personal letters to IDF soldiers currently serving.
- Number of Hours: 2
Do it Yourself Project
What To Do:
- Decide on screening material. Put together an educational slide show about Israeli soldiers, select online video clips, or find an appropriate film.
- Come up with a list of discussion questions.
- Set a day for the event.
- Design a flyer and post it in local schools, libraries, and shuls. Also create a Facebook event and invite friends.
- Buy post cards, pens, and refreshments.
- Set up the event 20 minutes beforehand.
- Contact fidf.org and ask where to send the letters.
- Mail the letters to the advised address.
What You Need:
- Slide show/video clips/film
- Discussion questions
- Post cards
Who Is On Board
- Corine Dahan
- Shevi Goldblatt