Preschool Music Class
Give a music class to preschoolers in a local synagogue or preschool.
- Number of Hours: 2
Do it Yourself Project
What To Do:
- Contact your local Chabad house or Jewish Community Center and ask if you can give a music class to the preschoolers.
- Find out if musical instruments are available or if you should bring them yourself (contact friends and family to borrow if this is the case.)
- Write up a lesson plan with songs.
- Have the kids perform for their parents after the lesson.
What You Need:
- Preschool musical instruments (drums, cymbals, triangle, etc.)
Who Is On Board