Recipes for Charity
Design and create a cookbook and donate the proceeds to charity.
- Number of Hours: 4
Do it Yourself Project
What To Do:
- Decide on a theme for your cookbook (i.e. quick meals for students, Jewish holidays, etc.)
- Collect recipes from your family and friends.
- Design the layout of the cookbook using a program like InDesign or Publisher.
- Print out copies of your cookbook.
- Post flyers in local schools, synagogues, and libraries to sell your cookbook and donate all proceeds to the charity of your choice.
What You Need:
- Design program
Who Is On Board